Sphere of Business
The joint-stock company Technoprojekt was founded in 1951 under its former name Báňské projekty Ostrava. Its key business subject comprised particularly design and engineering works for mining constructions including related infrastructure.
After 1989, the Company has been stage by stage transformed from a state enterprise to the joint-stock company, its privatization, and change in its name.
Technoprojekt began to focus on more perspective industrial branches, energy constructions, infrastructural buildings, industrial zones, and civil building.
Based on a decision made by a sole stockholder, a project of division and separation and following merging of the company Technoprojekt, a.s. was implemented with the efficiency from 31.12.2014. The aim of the project was to divide the designing and the execution activities. Technoprojekt, a.s. is a legal successor of the same name company taking over its liability and rights, based on more than a 60-year history of the Company.
- AFI (Association for Foreign Investment)
- CACE (Czech Association of Consulting Engineers)
- FIDIC (International Federation of Consulting Engineers)
- EFCA (European Federation of Consulting Engineers)
- Association for Renovation and Development of Northern Moravia and Silesia
- Ostrava Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Association of District Heating
Currently, our Company has become a member of the European Association of MERGE Consultants. The Association consists of experienced and professional companies from whole Europe. The companies cooperate together and transfer to each other their experience and technical knowledge of designing as well as consultancy services. Together we are able to offer ideal solutions of investment projects of any and all investors addressing us.